Sunday, March 20, 2011

Get Well Card and Pickles update

If you read my last post, you will be happy to know that the sweet dog "Pickles" found a home! His foster family fell in love with him and decided to keep him :-) YAY for Pickles! They are a very nice family with kids and another dog that he can play with so he will never be lonely. So glad to see such a happy ending go to such a deserving dog.

The card I made is for a dear family friend who just had brain surgery to remove a tumor. It is thought to be non-malignant, but they are still waiting on the results. The good news is that she is doing well and is recovering nicely. I thought that this card would help cheer her up. I decided to use the colors from this colourQ challenge, even though I was too late to play. Thanks for looking!


CIMG0385

No comments:

Post a Comment