Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another challenge card!



It seems like it's been so long since I've last posted. I've been uber busy with school and the Superbowl win (GEAUX SAINTS!) and, of course, Mardi Gras! I have made some scrapbook pages recently though, which was very exciting to me because I finally got around to scrapbooking a Europe trip I took in 2007. Better late than never I guess :-) I will be posting a few pictures of those soon. I made this card to submit to the 2S4Y challenge, as well as the Stampin' Royalty Challenge. I used my Cosmo Cricket "The Boyfriend" paper stack to make this card. I really like the 90's designs they have, especially the cassette tapes. I can't even remember the last time I tried to play a cassette tape! Anyway, I hope to be posting more frequently in the coming weeks, so, if anyone is reading this, check back soon. All the best...

8 comments:

  1. What a great school card! Love the cut out pencils. :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just as cute as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! Love that apple
    Thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my WORD! I love, love, love this!

    Thank you for playing along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute card. Just love it to bits! Its so bright and bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! If this is where you are starting... I can't wait to see you end up.... your work is AMAZING!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty! Your blog looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work - thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty. Please come over and check out my blog candy this week www.stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card!!!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

    ReplyDelete