Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mojo Monday and Creative Belli Challenges



I made this card to submit to both the Mojo Monday Challenge as well as the Creative Belli Blog Challenge. I used 2 stamp sets on this card. The Circle stamps are from "Word Flower Power" by My Sentiments Exactly. The dragonfly stamp is from Inkadinkado's "Patterned Birds & Bugs" set. The pink polka-dotted patterned paper is from Best Occassions' "Deluxe 100 Paper Pack" and was purchased at Wal-Mart (I think it was only $10 for 100 sheets of all different designs)! The flower ribbon was also purchased for cheap at Wal-Mart. I usually keep my cards pretty simple, so it was hard for me to add the square and string. But, I suppose that is why I like sketch challenges...because they are teaching me new things.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, how pretty....sooo many beautiful details to look at!!! You did a wonderful job of combining the challenges...thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete