Friday, February 26, 2010

Quick card for Poppy Paperie's new Poppy Seed Challenge!

This is a quick card I made for the all new Poppy Seed Challenge by Poppy Paperie. I made it quickly so I would be the first one to post a card and I was! YAY! I may post another entry using a bit more skill later in the week, but that will depend on my busy schedule :-)



This is the very first challenge, and I really like the premise of it. She will give certain amounts of "seeds" each week, which are just different design elements, and you have to encorporate those "seeds" into your project. The 3 "seeds" for this week are found here:



You can do any type of craft, not just cards, so there should be some variety in this blog as well!

The flower stamp and sentiment are by My Sentiments Exactly's "Word Flower Power" set, and the string is by Fiskars. I used the Martha Stewart bling from my last post on this card as well. I used Tim Holtz's "Spiced Marmalade" distress stickles on the petals. I also used the Cuttlebug "Thanks" folder to dry emboss my yellow background.

6 comments: